Your wedding jewelry before , on and after the wedding day will be an important part of your wardrobe. Here are some things you should know:
1. When selecting diamonds understand what goes into the price. Know the 4 C’s: cut, clarity, carat and colour
2. Ring maintenance should include twice yearly visits to your jeweler to check th integrity of the prongs on your settings. A loose setting can lead to a dislodged diamond.
3. To keep your ring sparkling clean it often to remove oils, lotions and everyday dirt.
4. When selecting wedding rings consider buying bother sets together to get discounts for the jeweler and also to possibly coordinate both sets.
5. Look at the details in the engagement ring, a stunning design can make your ring as unique and beautiful as you are.
6. For a personal touch have your band engraved with a loving message.
7. Your rings should reflect your style. If you only wear silver jewelry wearing silver and yellow gold is a no no. Opt of budget for white gold or if the budget allows platinum.