We can’t deny that when we think of weddings many people think only of the flowers and decor. Below are some trends and tips to help you achieve the look you want.
1. Runaway to Reception – Bright colours are in this year and nothing makes a bolder statement than injecting a powerful pop of colour into your wedding day details. Fuchsia is a great choice.
2. For something new and exciting why not try a rose wedding cake filled with that pop of colour
3.1920’s decadence is still in. From Flapper style dress to Mary Jane Shoes and art deco accessories you can give your wedding day a terrific 20’s twist
4. Ever tried using sugar flower as your centerpieces
4. For an elegant yet modern celebration opt for a classic finishing touches teamed with boldly coloured florals.
5. Another trend is unusual centerpiece container from old tin cups, to vintage glass bottle and containers with unusual shapes, these will add the perfect charm to your table
6. Getting blooms if you are on a budget can be done by keeping it simple. Your bouquet is photgraphed alot so spend money there. If you want to save on your arrangements give bridesmaids wrist corsages. For centerpieces think flowers that are cheap and readily available but choose bold colours as any bloom no matter how cheap looks great in a bold shade of colour. Ever heard of gypsophila (it means everlasting love), its cheap and look lovely as a bouquet on its own.
7. Pomanders are always beautiful and they can be done cost effectively by using carnations in bold colours
8. On a personal note I love alstros (altroemerias) in bold colours and guess what its very very cost effective