Having a destination wedding in Jamaica? Getting married in Jamaica can be a wonderful experience and I am not just saying so because I live in Jamaica and am a wedding planner in Jamaica. But many many persons worldwide choose Jamaica as their destination wedding location. Should you get married in Jamaica?
There are many benefits to having your wedding in Jamaica. If you choose the right time to get married there the weather is great, it can be a great vacation for your family and friends, it can be cost effective and if you choose the right location the pictures to be had from your wedding that will last a lifetime can be fabulous.
However when getting married in Jamaica the following Jamaica destination wedding tips may help:
1. Do your research. Research is the key. You need to find out lots of things about Jamaica like weather and travel to Jamaica etc.
2. After doing your research you need to hire someone in Jamaica to help you plan your wedding in Jamaica. Again do your research and book a very good Jamaican wedding planner to assist you. There are alot of persons out their claiming to be wedding planners. Make sure you get references and check their body of work.
3. Book the right wedding location for you and your guests. Just like in real estate location location location is very important. Booking the right wedding location in Jamaica can mean the start of a wonderful wedding experience or the beginning of a very miserable one. Never book a wedding location that you or your representative have never seen in person. Make sure you personally check out your preferred wedding location in Jamaica or that your wedding planner has done so.
4. Select the best group of people or wedding guests to be there with you during this time that you will be in Jamaica. Why? Bringing the wrong group of guests can also contribute to the experience you will have while being in this wonderful tropical paradise.
5. Select very good wedding vendors. Check them out and make sure you are getting the best and what suits what you are looking for.
6. Buy the right wedding dress for your wedding location in Jamaica.
7. Choose the right time of year to get married in Jamaica that suits you and your wedding guests the most.
8. Throughout the entire process communicate communicate communicate. Let your wedding planner in Jamaica know exactly what you want for your destination wedding in Jamaica. If you are getting a wedding package for your werdding in Jamaica make sure it is what you want. Make sure everyone has a clear picture of what you want for your wedding day. Make sure everything from the cake down to your wedding decor is what you want and accept nothing less.
Following these Jamaica wedding tips above can help ensure the success of your destination wedding in Jamaica. So if Jamaica is your destination wedding location we look forward to having you.