Over the last 10 years we have seen some brides totally unhappy with the fit of their wedding dress come wedding day or some other aspect having to do their most prized possession. Their wedding dress.
Here are 6 wedding dress tips that may help you when selecting or traveling with your wedding dress:
1. Your wedding dress should fit the venue and your vision for the day. Its best to have your wedding date and venue before you purchase your dress.
2. Allot enough time for alterations. Your wedding dress is important. So make sure you give yourself enough time to get it right.
3. Your dress should look and feel good whether you are dancing, standing or sitting. Test out your wedding dress. Try sitting in it at the bridal store. Walk in it to make sure that this is how you want your wedding dress to feel when you move or sit in it.
4. Consult with experts on how to transport your dress before on and after the big day. For destination wedding brides please check with your airline re taking the dress on board with you.
5. Perhaps one of our most important wedding dress tip. The silhouette of the wedding dress must flattering on you. Many times brides go in with a picture of the dress they want and are dead set on getting that particular dress, it might not be what you think so trust the experts to help you find the best one for you.
6. When selecting your wedding dress avoid going with trends. Remember you weddingr pictures will last a life time and you don't want any regrets so go with a dress that you will love now and possibly 15 to 20 years later.
Floral prints are in for this wedding season and its definitely evident in the dresses available on the racks in the stores. Wedding guests have a large array of dresses to choose from to show their flower power style. The good news is there’s more than one way to wear florals this summer. It seems there are […] Continue reading →
I love love awards season as the fashion and styling is incredible. You can walk away with some great great ideas. There were indeed some wedding worthy dresses at the Oscar's this year. Below are some dresses from the 2014 Oscars that I think are wedding worthy. Please note all images I pulled from the Chicago […] Continue reading →
Looking for the perfect beach wedding dress for your destination wedding in Jamaica? A destination beach wedding in Jamaica is very very popular. So if you are considering having a beach wedding in Jamaica below are some beach wedding dress ideas we just love for weddings in Jamaica: We just love this Marchesa Empire Waist-Dress from their Spring-2014 collection. Just imagine yourself on a […] Continue reading →
Looking for amazing wedding dress ideas for your destination wedding in Jamaica???? Check out our collection of Jamaica Wedding suitable wedding dress ideas on our Jamaica Weddings Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/jamaicaweddings/wedding-dresses/ So whether you are having a beach wedding, garden wedding or church wedding in Jamaica, we have some great wedding dress ideas on the page […] Continue reading →
Trust me when I say boutonnieres for the groom and the other important men in your and his life is very important and for any wedding in Jamaica or any wedding at all its a must. It can break or make your grooms overall look. This is so worth a look at for your upcoming […] Continue reading →
Wow there was some serious fashion at this years Emmys and some are really great for weddings. Pastels are definitely in and we also saw some blues from Tina Fey, Giuliana Ranci and Alisson Williams. Some Emerald Green was also present. Please check out these looks below that we love for brides and bridesmaids. I love love this dress that Malin […] Continue reading →
More and more trends are emerging and from the olympics to the runaway to weddings Braided Hairstyles are in and most brides want this on their big day. I have also been rocking some braided twists with a side part that end up with the two twists meeting in ponytail to the back. Below are […] Continue reading →
Go with classic looks rather than trends for hair and make up and also wedding day fashion. You don’t want to look back on your wedding pictures 15 years from now and wonder what was I thinking. Your make up should look as if you are going to a wedding and not a party. […] Continue reading →
So often we see brides arrive for their beach wedding in dresses that are totally inappropriate for the water and sand. So we decided to scour the internet to see what experts takes were on dresses that were appropriate for a destination wedding and more specifically beach weddings. Please click the links below and see […] Continue reading →