1. Your dress should fit the venue and your vision for the day. its best to have your wedding date and venue before you purchase your dress.
2. Allot enough time for alterations
3. Your dress should look and feel good whether you are dancing, standing or sitting.
4. Consult with experts on how to transport your dress before on and after the big day. For destination brides please check with your airline re taking the dress on board with you.
5. The silhouette must flattering on you might not be what you think so trust the experts to help you find the best one for you.